Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hunter's Blog. November. 29.

Hello! Hunter here. Wow. I just finished a GREAT series called "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya." It was AWESOME. It pretty much has eveything you might want, including alien cyborgs, murder mysteries, high school festivals and even synchronized end credit dance sequences. They somehow managed to put it all into 14 episodes! It was a really good series. I started another series that hasn't come out in America yet called "Darker Than Black." Yup. It's pretty dark. It has REALLY amazing animation also. It has a really confusing plot line about people who have superpowers, and right after they use their superpower, they have to do something really random. For example, folding the top corner of each page in a novel. Or maybe eat a dandelion. They might even have to break their own finger! Gross. It also has a great opening theme song. Speaking of theme songs, WOW. What can I say. The second Death Note opening theme song is VERY intense. Japanese death metal intense if you know what I mean. Yeah, exactly. I can't stop listening to it! I might actually start liking screamo or something after this, but hopefully not. I can't seem to write anything else, like about my ACTUAL LIFE, but that's too boring for me. I'm a unique person, but I can't say the same about school and the like. Maybe I should just keep watching my anime and saving up for a MacBook, therefore, being able to watch more anime WHENEVER I WANT. Oh Gawd, I CANNOT wait until Christmas. All I'm really asking for is anime dvd's (there he goes again) but you never know. Until next time, Hunter signing off.

No comments: